Dermatitis - Frequently Asked Questions
- Dermatitis is inflammation of the skin. Seborrheic dermatitis is a red, scaly, itchy rash that develops on the face, scalp, chest, and back. Contact dermatitis is a rash generally caused by an allergic reaction to cosmetics, jewelry metals (gold, silver, and nickel) , poison ivy, drugs or medicated cremes and ointments. If the irritant stays in contact with the skin, the dermatitis can spread and become severe.
- * Inflamed, dry, thickened skin patches.
* Scaly, lumpy skin.
* Skin changes color.
- Why did I get dermatitis?
- Seborrheic dermatitis can be caused by stress or acid forming foods. Contact dermatitis is generally caused by an allergic reaction to cosmetics, jewelry metals (gold, silver, and nickel) , poison ivy, drugs or medicated cremes and ointments. Dermatitis can be a sign that there is an imbalance in your system. You may want to check
to see if there is an imbalance in your system.
- How do I prevent dermatitis from recurring?
- If you take the Balance Analysis and find that there is an imbalance in
your system, you can generally restore balance through simple, natural methods that affect your food choices and
activity choices. You can do this by visiting an Ayurvedic physician or by ordering a Personalized
Report for Restoring Balance.
Find out if you have any imbalance in your system. This analysis
takes you through a self-examination, guided by AI software, where you examine yourself for signs and interact with the web application. Proper balance is the key to a long and healthy life filled with vitality. Start this FREE check now.
When you are done, please visit these other great websites.
Related Health Sites:
Information to Improve Your Health
Comprehensive Ayurvedic Analysis
Mind / Body Type Analysis
Ayurvedic Nutrition Guide
Ayurveda Almanac Software for Better Health
Health Improvement Articles