Diarrhea - Frequently Asked Questions
- Diarrhea is characterized by uncomfortably frequent, watery, and excessive bowel movements. Diarrhea is one of the body's best methods of rapidly flushing toxins. Water and electrolytes lost during a severe diarrheal attack should be replaced to prevent dehydration. If you have chronic diarrhea, consult your physician. It may be a symptom of a serious intestinal disorder.
- What symptoms can be associated with diarrhea?
- * Loose, frequent bowel movements.
* Abdominal cramps.
* Sometimes vomiting and fever accompany this.
- What things can make it better?
- Unless diarrhea is chronic, or continues for more than three days, you may want to let it run its cleansing course, except for infants which need attention to prevent dehydration (If there are signs of dehydration, get urgent medical attention). Restore balance to your system. Drink plenty of fluids, replace electrolytes. Consult your physician for diagnosis and treatment.
- Diarrhea can be caused by bacterial or viral infection, or food poisoning. It is one of the body's best methods of rapidly flushing toxins. Diarrhea can also be a sign that there is an imbalance in your system. When you have an imbalance, you are susceptible to various diseases which can settle in weak areas of your body. You can check to
see if there is an imbalance in your system. Your resistance may be low, which can be caused by poor nutrition. Chronic diarrhea can be caused by Crohn's disease, ulcerative colitis, diverticular disease, cancer of the large intestinge, thyrotoxicosis, and irritable bowel syndrome.
- How do I prevent diarrhea from recurring?
- Use care when drinking water or eating fruit in foreign countries. If you take the Balance Analysis and find that there is an imbalance in
your system, you can generally restore balance through simple, natural methods that affect your food choices and
activity choices. You can do this by visiting an Ayurvedic physician or by ordering a Personalized Report for Restoring Balance. These methods will help your body's immune system to function correctly and resist disease.
Find out if you have any imbalance in your system. This analysis
takes you through a self-examination, guided by AI software, where you examine yourself for signs and interact with the web application. Proper balance is the key to a long and healthy life filled with vitality. Start this FREE check now.
When you are done, please visit these other great websites.
Related Health Sites:
Information to Improve Your Health
Comprehensive Ayurvedic Analysis
Mind / Body Type Analysis
Ayurvedic Nutrition Guide
Ayurveda Almanac Software for Better Health
Health Improvement Articles