Muscle Spasm - Frequently Asked Questions
- A muscle spasm causes a muscle to become abnormally rigid. Although this may often be due to injury or muscle strain, sometimes it can be caused by a more serious condition.
- What symptoms can be associated with muscle spasm?
- * Abnormal muscle rigidity.
* Pain in the affected area.
- What things can make it better?
- Massage or body work can sometimes provide relief. Antispasmodics can relieve some of the muscular spasm. Restore balance to your system. See your physician for diagnosis and treatment, especially when you suspect a more serious cause as listed below.
- Often muscle spasms are caused by injury or muscle strain, but sometimes there can be more serious causes such as stroke, cerebral palsy, head injury, pressure on a nerve from disk prolapse, or Parkinson's disease or similar brain disorder. Your susceptibility to get it can be caused by an imbalance in your system. You can check to
see if there is an imbalance in your system..
- How do I prevent muscle spasms from recurring?
- If the muscle spasm is caused by tension, relaxation techniques can help eliminate the cause. Minimize stress and anxiety. If you take the Balance Analysis and find that there is an imbalance in
your system, you can generally restore balance through simple, natural methods that affect your food choices and
activity choices. You can do this by visiting an Ayurvedic physician or by ordering a Personalized
Report for Restoring Balance. These methods will help your body's systems to function correctly.
Find out if you have any imbalance in your system. This analysis
takes you through a self-examination, guided by AI software, where you examine yourself for signs and interact with the web application. Proper balance is the key to a long and healthy life filled with vitality. Start this FREE check now.
When you are done, please visit these other great websites.
Related Health Sites:
Information to Improve Your Health
Comprehensive Ayurvedic Analysis
Mind / Body Type Analysis
Ayurvedic Nutrition Guide
Ayurveda Almanac Software for Better Health
Health Improvement Articles