Classic Signs of Imbalance
Please read what users have to say about our Balance Analysis.
- "I was attracted to your site because I felt out of balance. I knew something was wrong, but I didn't
know what it was. I feel much better now. Thanks for your help."
----- Linda Weintraub
- "I have been amazed at how effective your recommendations have been. The recommendations are so simple
and easy to follow that I wasn't sure if they would work, but they sure did!"
----- Janet Meadows
- "Thank you for the very informative report. Bless you for providing this service."
----- Lindsay Speed
- "Thank you. I was extremely pleased with your customer service, your quick replys and my analysis. Sounds
intriguing and I will certainly give it a try with updates for myself and future analysis. I will also tell others
about your site, thank you."
----- Linda Tomczyk
- "Your analysis was a big help for me. I was at the point where people were irritating me and I was getting
angry all of the time. As I followed your advice, I found that things just didn't bother me like they used to. I
don't know how it works, but I'm glad it does!"
----- Bob Kline
- "Again, thank you for the help. I'm sure this is just what I've been searching for! "
----- Karen Clayton
- "The other day I did a balance analysis and was very impressed. I wanted to do the same thing with my
husband, but I can't find it on your web site. Please help"
----- Wendy P. Baker
- "I am feeling more energy already."
----- Carol Crawford
- "Thanks for your personalised report - I consider it money well spent.
I am rising earlier and carrying out as much as I am able of the instructions, including change of diet. I was eating quite a lot of the foods that are prohibited on my report! I am also going to bed much earlier - weekdays by ten if I can manage. I feel as if my body is detoxing and so am drinking quite a lot of water - elimination better. Thank you so much - will report back to you in 2 months time."
----- Helen McLean
- "Thank you so much, this is very helpful."
----- Kristine Woods
- "Thank you for your great service. I hesitated when I first saw your site because I was afraid that you
would try to sell me expensive programs or products, but I was so happy to see that following your recommendations
didn't cost me anything beyond your initial small fee. Now that I have been following your recommendations, I have
noticed a big difference in my state of mind and how I feel. Now I feel more centered and happy."
----- Mark Allen
- " By the way, I already feel much better. Thank you."
----- Marianne Murphy
- " I have reviewed the entire report and find it very interesting and it should be very helpful.
----- Andre Renie
Please read what users have to say about our software product,
Ayurveda Almanac. This on-line Balance Analysis is based on the balance analysis in this excellent program.
- "Ayurveda Almanac is a great resource for both the layman and professional.
It is a versatile tool which can assess imbalance and recommend steps for
restoring balance, based on the traditional wisdom of Ayurveda. It is an
impressive product that gives the user easy access to accurate and useful
information on Ayurveda. This important tool will help people to learn how
they can improve their own health through simple and natural methods described
in the program, tailored to their specific needs. I highly recommend it."
----- Milind Sathe, MD. University of Pune, India
- "I am currently studying Ayurveda with Dr. David Frawley and have found
this program to be very helpful. It words the subject of Ayurveda in an easy to
understand way, even if you've never experienced Ayurveda before. The program
contains tests to help you find what your dosha type (body type) is and also a
test to help you find what your doshic imbalance is. The program provides tips
for regaining balance, helps you find an Ayurvedic doctor/clinic near you, tips
on exercise, diet, meditation and preventative information for your dosha type.
The program also saves all your information PLUS any family/friends who want to
use this program as a step towards better health. The program contains a glossary
and a general information area which helps to give the viewer a more rounded
understanding of Ayurveda, the whys and wherefores, etc. Even if you don't plan
to use it in the way it was partially designed for, it still serves as valuable
----- Amazon Customer Review, Greeley, Colorado
- "Ayurveda Almanac is definitely a very promising approach in combining an
ancient wisdom with the benefits of modern technology. It helps to find
and use information in the most efficient way. I believe that it has a
great future and will help many practitioners who are learning and using
----- Sergey Preobrazhensky, Ph.D. USANA Research, Salt Lake City, Utah
- "What I really appreciate about Ayurveda Almanac is that it offers
my clients an opportunity to continue care at home that will build on their
experience at our Spa. Additionally, there is a wealth of information
in the Almanac that the client can explore at their leisure. If they want
to work with their diet or start a yoga or meditation program, the Almanac
can get them started. It is a great educational tool, and that is a
responsibility we feel for all of our clients: to help them become
better informed and in doing so take an active role in maintaining their
wellness. By having the Almanac available in our store we feel a great
educational tool is waiting for any of our guests before returning home.
----- Craig Lozzi, Owner, Fallbrook Wellness Spa
- "I am a practising allopathic physician with a recent keen interest in
preventative medicine, and after much research I find that ayurveda is the
only science that has the understanding and methods to practice it. I
recently purchased Ayurveda Alamanac off the internet after trialling and
browsing through many others, and I find it an excellent product. It
guides me throuugh the various ayurvedic principles and how to assess
prakruti. The instructions are easy to follow and one is easily guided
through it with the ability to assess imbalances and the recommended steps to
balance them. I highly recommend this software to anyone who is keen to
learn to practice ayurveda, both for personal and professional reasons."
----- Dr. Amrat Lad, New Zealand
- "Ayurveda Almanac made it easy for me to find where my body was
getting out of balance. I followed the steps it recommended to
restore balance and now I feel much better. I think it is a great
tool for preventing disease."
----- Chris Norris
- "This program is great. It will be my guide."
----- Henrique Wagner
- "The automated interface of Ayurveda Almanac makes it very easy to
learn about Ayurveda. I could find the information I was looking for
in just one or two mouse clicks through its wonderful automated
glossary. It really helps me in the courses I am taking in Ayurveda."
----- Joyce Nesbitt
- "This is just to much for me to .................
thanks for being there."
----- Philip Thorpe
- "I was not familiar with Ayurveda until I purchased Ayurveda Almanac.
It has really changed the way I view the process of disease. Now I
understand that I can detect early signs of disease and stop its
progress before symptoms develop. The recommended steps are simple to
follow and don't cost anything. I used to get sick frequently at the
changing of the seasons, but not anymore."
----- Mary Beckman
Popular Health Sites:
Information to Improve Your Health
Comprehensive Ayurvedic Analysis
Mind / Body Type Analysis
Ayurvedic Nutrition Guide
Ayurveda Almanac Software for Better Health
Health Improvement Articles
Visit our health directory for information on conditions such as colds, pneumonia, allergies, kidney stones, and IBS. Catch it before it catches YOU!